'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

My heart was fashioned before the sea when my mate was made for me. [51] You could be he, my destiny. My life’s a reflection of what can be.

I believe in what is and can be. I believe in more than eyes can see. In reality, I can’t see too well; ‘got wrinkles besides.

I dance like a monkey, but I’m a horse [52]. “Can’t live too fast; ‘won’t go the course, but as long as we are in the skin, and there’s a fire that burns within, there is all the more to do, to be, to love and to see. ‘Don’t drink’; ‘don’t smoke and I keep it kind of lean. Yes, I’m the best, and the worst, you’ve seen.

*Portions of my work "The Flowering Age" (#'s) Indicate annotations for bibliography being prepared for the narrative itself; these are references to ideas that are NOT mine; the same are just thoughts that have inspired me to write and reflect.

OH! So walk like a chicken and swing like a gypsy, but act like a nun, because, no matter who knows who, nor what they do, life is largely a joke told to or about you. In order to know which you must know wisdom well[53]. You decide which it is. Wisdom says, “Don’t fall victim to these days.” So, fear is the enemy [54], and is whatever enmity lies between you and me and all humanity, and dreams all the more encompassing, begin in nothingness, and we should pursue nothing less; “out of the many, one.”[55]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home