'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

Living, Giving, Grieving and Believing….Rejoice!

Oh day of sorrows Head down not w/ shame w/ horrors

Live and you trust.

Some will call you naive and they will leave, Give, you must.

They say go while your young have not regrets, but if unable to smile where is there to go?

Joy! You have Victory! To have truly been in love, accepted or rejected you are alive, there need not be more.

A broken heart is better than none at all; or one that lies sleeping for all it’s time, never speaking apart from thine?

You’ll have your time capsules your moments of rapture, memories others never dare to create. Woe and mishap, you must accept that but given the choice what else is there than that? (Laugh at yourself before anyone else!)

Last of all I saw some laughter too late, too long after.

The strongest are the weakest.

And the weakest are the strongest.

Have your happiness and your house on the hill. I wish you well, even still.

You are not indebted, none is regretted…

When the time was right I took flight; I always knew my time was mine, and gave it freely, because of what you meant to me, sincerely. So with this foresight I left with no regret and no guilt, saying: “You’ve graduated!”

‘Good Luck in your next life!’ And if you feel that all you’ve taken and used are your recompense, I hope it brings you solace and have no malice.

Perhaps you thought the past would go away too. I remember the hungry girl in the A$2.00 shirt and the plastic coat. Never mind that!

By some gyrations of fate, we are both in the best possible places; and that girl flies to LA to shop on Rodeo Drive, or back and forth to New York – Fashion Central! We have found our definitions of being alive and learning to survive. I love you still.

It’s just I really wish people knew what you say about them when there not around too. Your already told me most of what you thing of me. I can live with all that. Be good to yourself.

Love, Love, Love….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home