'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

Serendipity: From childhood to Old Age
I’ve been watching you, and you’ve been watching me.
You can take me to the movies, or you can take me
to a show, or some other place to go, but wherever
you take me,get me home before dark. Look
into my eyes;do you see someone standing
there? Right nowit’s my father, and he’s not
going anywhere!Serendipity, are you my
destiny? My heart was fashioned before the sea.
This was when mymate was made for me. My spirit cries
out loud with sounds of joy; you are my
gift. I’ve been endowed. Come unto my ears
and speak into my soul. Invite me to intimacy.
Show me you care; tell me you’ll
always be there. Here we have more than eyes
can see serendipity. At last Athena loves
Hermes. He has already me “Alice in
Wonderland,” and perhaps there are some
things he’ll never understand.
Princes speak about her, and this she should know,
but all she wants to know is where the frog
is. The world has been overcome! She has
arrived and he has fallen out of the
sky. One was made for the other. We agree it
is in love where we must be. We know the
ingredients for friendship, a firmament, a
foundation and merriment while being our
strength against discontent. We should never
boast, but instead offer inspiration of
what seems so easy by sight, but is the
work of the faithful and sorrow’s ruin. You
have taken me to a new place to bury my
sorrow and disgrace. At last, love, laughter,
and listening makes perfection of affection.
At last, long listening lasses
are not making asses of themselves while
having their say on the condition of their
day. However long our story is told, while
we young or while we’re old, we must live
And never get old, because you’ll never be
bought, and you’ll never be sold. A light
set high upon the mount cannot be concealed,
we illuminate the darkness. I
used to love to watch the nights on 107th
avenue, see the fights, watch the lights,
and the people going through, that is,
until I started watching you. I had so to
stare with wonder – to see if there was
substance under; I knew not how to devise
a plan for this enterprise, but I felt
behooved to inquire, about the man I so
had desire. I wished he’d be a wise and
reverent soul, accustomed to the frailty
and strength of womanhood, admiring her
for all that is good. In the night light he
seemed so pale, not of color, but of veil.
I looked, and listened from afar, so see
if he would go far. He fought, he drank,
and he tossed his head. It was then that
I thought all hope was dead. To me this
night was different, because he was so
dissident, meaning he was so detached
from the main, that my opinion I did
refrain. In that moment I closed my eyes,
and listened keen to his guise. He was not
the loudest or the most gregarious; instead
he was talkative, speculative and hilarious.
This is youth and this is limbo, because he
approached some bimbo. All at once I
laughed so loud, he turned to me out of
the crowd. My friends were there and we
were all cursed with beauty and love we
wont disperse, but how lovely we are in
depth and breath, so seek true love and
conquer death. We, together rose from the
fold, to rebuke those who wish to
unfold. Instead of advice, we offered
rebuke more like vomit than reproof.
They together, with bat and ball, were
running around, having a brawl.


The answer was: ”Be still and hold fast;
none of this night will pass.” Some
hours more sober, some reappeared,
looking satiated, it seemed clear. And
then it was we yelled at bitched to one
another and that entire ditch. Now we had
our time, while they would remember, the
good for the one, the many for the one,
no nonsense, just innocent fun. So we
spoke of boyfriends and that yoke. We
laughed at them, like they were a joke.
At once they stood together, pride we
did evoke, and they called to us about
what we spoke. It is in metered mercy
we all cave to and love for two. How
hard it was to fight the five o’clock
shadow like a razor’s edge, but each
recited his pledge and in another time
would go with these to The Stone Henge.
Maybe you might have wished before to be
burned, but since you were in life, your
dish was served. All revealed, good and
less-good, you laugh together in the
neighborhood. It is with joy you sing
today’s beautiful ballad, and eat and
drink too at the gala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home