'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

Life is Good!
L
ife’s been good.
Life’s been kind.
Life’s made me unwind.

Lost and broken in despair Oh The Lord was always there. Angels abound, Angels Abound ‘roundabout in adversity.
I called out.
I called out.
I called out and He answered me.
He held my hand and led me home.
Oh, my cup has over flown!!
Oh the joy of his faithfulness, of My Lord, I confess; endless love and kindness, forgiveness.
Well deserving of reverence, due.
Slow to anger not angry forever.
May all come to see, how people like me, have come to know you and your beauty?
Trust in The Lord and He’ll break the cord.
Oh Israel, He is calling you.
Come and rejoice w/a joyful voice,
Come and rejoice w/ a joyful voice; by free will, by choice.
Come one come all to the cross!
Bend every knee. Let every tongue confess: unconditional Love and Kindness, nothing less.
Oh mount Sinai, Moses said,” Who sent I?” and The Lord said ‘I am.’ At the crucifixion, The Lord gave his benediction - They said are you the Messiah; he said, you say ‘I am.’
He was giving a command, he said, ‘I AM.’
He paid the ransom due, so I could be free. He has prepared a place for me, in eternity.
The ultimate sacrifice, Lamb of God, the only one who would suffice. By his blood I’ve been redeemed. I know that I will dwell in the house of The Lord forever and ever.

He has set me free He has shown me mercy. Ever loving kindness, Endless love, unconditional and limitless. Keep us free from anxiety, help us attain piety.
Oh Lord, Oh Lord, God is w/ us….
Emanuel, God is w/ us…
Amen Amen Amen Alleluia…Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home