'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lions, Tigers and Bears:

O have I given you away or is this the time to give way? For your own good, I offered you away, for relief, for love you needed, but I could not supply this day. Oh unhappy day. Love I still see coming in all around you when you do, but anger fills your heart; a pain is in your eyes and nervous chattering are your teeth. No relief, Even so w/ your plump lips you offer with kindness, I digress!! ANGELS WISH US WELL. sOME i HAVE ASKED TO COMFORT YOU IN YOUR TIME OF A HEART-UNWELL, a confusion, a retreat into hell…..

We have differences and opinions, desperation and angst, yet we stay anchored to each other, not far from the shore.

Jump I say there is more in store, swim w/ me to a place unknown.

Sea erchants and sharks and creatures of the sea, we will be learning to fish, rolling in the sand, watching before the tide comes at hand.

Opinion is an entitlement, freedom to go is inherent, but if we go together we will be well spent.

Our differences are ironic. You being man, logical and practical, and I reasonable, but unpredictable.

When the moon grows full, and the sky is blazing blue a new light will show us the way. Be it a tent, a rent, or some squalor of discontent, treasure me, as you hate yourself for what you cannot do.

No worry! No worry!

Perseverance provides!

We’ll travel to a new place, hand in hand, face to face.

And when the children come, at least one, may they be as a father’s son.

Oh the joy to build our life. More so then to whom it’s given, rarely do we live a real life. And so it goes prosperity is it’s own trophy, better than a privilege, not that we would mind either, terribly.

Come let’s explore a world better than those who choose to do little, more than breathe. Choose to adore, neither can leave.

Our job, as a world community is to free, assist and educate those less fortunate, whosoever of us, to build up these in us is altruism. This is the evolution of the human world.

Friends are those to whom our words, actions and concerns all seem coherent, those whose love is perseverant, those who dwell with us at the bottom of the well and at the top dell.

An insincere friend is one who isn’t ‘roundabout in need, invaluable indeed and not very interested in what does not leave him w/o a need.

From this you will learn from this jovial, sorrowful, idealistic message.

Oh! Watch, listen and be what is said here. Hear the choices of words, and what the body language is. Then ask yourself, Do you hear it? Love or Disdain?

Someday he’ll arrive, my prince for whom I survive. My hope is not diminished. My youth is not yet finished. I keep the faith and wait patiently for the one for me.

Some day they say he may or he may not arrive. Don’t wait they tell me, be alive!

Say: "Oh there is joy in knowing he is on the way" as there are so many who admire, but do not ignite the fire. I am not a liar! They come for a word or just a dance, but since not the one – they have no chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home