'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

And you, You’ve made me alive again Thanks to you, friend.

What had died is again revived.

Thank you again!

I’m so glad to know you.

You are so special too. I will love you until the end. You took the time to know me. To grow w/ me you shook me and mine.

Oh, me oh my, you are a special sweet guy.

I can t forget the past, but I have learned that love can last. My love for you I cannot get past. I’d be so sad if you didn’t love me too. Do you? Is it all a “Ruise,” or is that just what you wish my name to be? If not, go, do.

I’ve got someone waiting for me. I can think, but I know I can feel free and I've got plenty. I am back from none. Free to love and love you only, endlessly, as far and as wide as eyes can see, or we can go. This we know. Like smoke and fire wind and there rain over and over again and again. We are where we belong this right from wrong about all that came along before.

Oh a promise, a name, a ring, then vow, and the wedding and then everything! Oh love, do not fool me again. If I am the fool, let the fool meet me where I am. This is the only rule. My heart is in your hand. It isn’t a tool. So for love and a promise we go on, when girls look for Diamonds, Grandmas got none! She married at 40 and for 22 was miserable, but honorable and true. He died, ‘else they d b e together still. Older he was ov’r the hill.

You were my diamond with a band of gold; yours was a “Star of David.”

Beautiful is the look you see pure and sweet. Can I give you something complete?

So much to give nothing needed. Oh how we have everything and the world would be recreated. Don’t you go tonight, say nothing hold tight Its late, but never for us. At sunrise you go your way and Ill go mine. Tomorrow is too far from today. Just innocent fun is on the way alright… Say it all, it does have to sound right. When you say what you do, I see the tears in your eyes and the smile from side to side. I have no fear this is not a ride. Sorrow, the furthest form my mind.

Do you have night dreams of me too?

Waking wondering how I do w/o you?

You say I need therapy, but I say one happy day after day will do, nicely.

Be gentle and be sweet, like you are when you greet. You are not a pigeon in the park; fed by the “Kindness of strangers” You are grown and known to be capable, kind, not akin to being alone. Its time to make your own home.


Our vows were smiled upon and blessed, as we professed a promise to give each other a life as husband and wife. Down from Adam and Eve this is true life, virtue, dignity and respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home