'Rosemarie's Smile

This is a blog for the sake of expressing it all!

Name:
Location: Staten Island, New York, United States

I am the fifth child of a plumber and his wife a civil servant

Monday, August 14, 2006

Gladly I welcome you!
In love is where we belong...you in my tree
smiling at me. There is so much of me you
do not see, yet how much more I want to
invite you and feed you the moon. There
are no barriers to love. The loves that
end are not based on being a friend;
instead there based on a means to an end.
True to you, stunned by eyes of blue, you
are someone I admire, even when you walk in
the mire. There is so much to see in this
world of ours clandestine, but not forever
foreboding. This is a love without chores.
This is a love that overcomes the past. You
deserve to be adored day by day more and
more. It's a smile at every turn. It's
Christmas daily; Hanukah every night. It's
the light The Lord keeps burning a free
gift you won’t be returning. With great
trembling and shaking, wont of no desire,
we're never consumed, only warmed by the fire.
Rosemarie Columban Dundon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home